Postnatal Confidence and BabyCalm sessions
BabyCalm TM is a beautiful new approach to the early days of parenthood, developed by a hypnobirthing teacher. Without setting routines or creating unrealistic expectations, BabyCalm answers all the questions which new parents ask:
- How can we get to feel more calm and confident?
- How do we calm a crying baby?
- How do we deal with “colic”?
- How can we help bonding with our new baby?
- What effect does the birth have on the baby, and if necessary can we reverse it?
- How can we cope with a fussy baby?
I’m an accredited Babycalm practitioner and I think you will love this holistic, evidence-based approach to infant development which I offer as a three hour workshop in your home.
I also offer longer one-to-one postnatal confidence-building session with you and baby based around your own concerns or goals. During a four or six hour session we explore the issues covered in the BabyCalm session as well as your feelings about birth and new parenthood, and we discuss and work through ways to enrich or simplify your life with your baby. This is confidence-building time.
- Recommended before your baby is 6 weeks old.
- Typically session will run from 9am to 1pm or from 1pm to 5pm.
- All of the advantages of the Babycalm session but with more time allowed for me to support you in interacting, soothing, dressing, bathing, changing, carrying…and working out what will best suit you and your baby going forward.
- Within the six hour option we may have the opportunity to cover bathing, bedtime and settling in a way that is appropriate to your baby’s developmental stage.
- I am NOT a qualified breastfeeding counsellor but can signpost you to qualified support if necessary
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’I am interested in’ type=’checkbox-multiple’ required=’1′ options=’BabyCalm 3hrs £90,Super Postnatal Session 4hrs £120,Playtime to Bedtime Postnatal Session 6 hrs £180’/][/contact-form]