I’ve just put the dates for all future CHISWICK AND HAMMERSMITH HOME BIRTH GROUP dates in my diary right up to the end of 2012.
I run the Home Birth group as a casual drop-in meeting.
Typically we discuss subjects such as:
- How to arrange a home birth
- Your rights in choosing your place of birth
- Reasons why you might be advised against a home birth by medical caregivers
- How to get your home ready (not as much trouble as you might think!)
- Safety of home birth and common objections from family and friends
- Sharing experiences about home birth (The Good, the Bad and the Funny!)
- When you have to transfer to hospital
We welcome home birth mums and dads and of course midwives, doulas, grandparents – anyone who wants to find out if a home birth is the right decision for the particular birth they are involved in.